Don Flamenco – Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out
This one was sent in by several readers. I feel like an ass for missing this one and the readers who sent it in were quite adamant about his inclusion. In my opinion Don really walks that fine line between gay and Vain Latin Metrosexual Eurotrash. much in the same vein as Luis Sera (from RE4) . But it can not be denied that this guy enters with a rose in his teeth to the strains of Carmen and proceeds to prance about, taunting Little Mac and throwing out end lines like:
• “People like my hair. don’t mess my hair!”
• “Flamenco strikes back!! Return of Don!”
• “Hey! Mr. Referee Mario. I like your hair!”
• “I’m a beautiful fighter. I have such a style!”
• “Carmen my love… I dance so sweet for you!”
Notice that he compliments the referee’s hair but then professes his love to Carmen. Is Carmen a girlfriend or is he just expressing his big gay love for opera? So what do you think?
Metrosexual? Bisexual? Gay?
Let us know in the comments section!
Thanks to Jeremy C. for this one.