« Lord British Burgled By Morons | Main | Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None Comes To The Wii »

GayGamer.net Podcast #1!

stewiepod.jpg

The GayGamer.net podcast has finally arrived! Join Fruit Brute, Tiny Dancer and Boy of Tomorrow as we discuss a variety of topics including God of War II, JT's latest insanity and we announce the winner of our DS Lite/Final Fantasy VI Advance giveaway! As an added bonus you get to hear Tiny give a dramatic reading of the winning haiku!

Now, as a side note, please bear in mind that this was our first attempt at this, and it's a bit raw. It will definitely improve over time as we all get more comfortable with the process so I hope you'll keep listening. We would also like to start a Reader Mail section where we answer questions from you, our darling readers. So if you have a question for the GayGamer crew that you'd like answered in the next podcast send it here with the subject line "Podcast Question." Also, feel free to let us know if there's anything you'd like to hear discussed on the show.

I'd like to give a big shout out to Frodo from the Weekly Geek who was instrumental in making this podcast happen. Thanks, Frodo!

So now, with out further yakking on my part, I present to you the very first official GayGamer.net Podcast!

Download Podcast

Timmy20 said:

is it going to be available on iTunes?

Mikey said:

Yes, it will. I just finished uploading it to iTunes with the custom RSS feed. They have to review it before posting it.

Ben Weldon said:

Excellent first show guys. I'm looking forward to the next one. :-)

I think it came out wonderfully, boss. Seriously: great job :)

LunarMouse said:

You guys are fabulous! Very well done boys!

also, you guys sound as hot as you look in the few pictures you've posted on the site!

MuddBstrd said:

Excellent podcast you guys! I'm a fan.

One tip though: Tiny, speak more into the microphone! It was sometimes really difficult to parse out your pleasing baratone!

Arcc said:

I figured I would share the answers to the contest with everyone now that it is over.

1: Is of course "Hanafuda" cards, manufactured in Kyoto 1889.

2: The "Four (Elemental) Fiends" : Lich, Marilth (Kary), Kraken, Tiamat from Final Fantasy on the NES and GBA.

3: A marble racing game called "Rabbit Coaster" created by the newly established "Games" division and released in 1963.

4,1: Captain Syrup from "Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3"(gb) released in 1994
4,2: Mr. Stevenson from "Gumshoe"(nes) released in 1986
4,3: Muddy Mole from "Mole Mania"(gb) released in 1996
4,4: Bubbles (aka Gloopy) from "Clu Clu Land"(nes) released in 198

Mega congrats to the winner. I look forward to the next contest!

frodo said:

Sounds awesome guys. You should upload the demo we did a couple of weeks ago. How you've grown *single tear*.

Spaz said:

Good job you guys. Nice to have something to listen to other than IGN's weekly jock-fest.

More please!

Gaz said:

Cool Podcast - can we have MP3 only versions too please? :-)

(I mean - who wants to look at Jack Thompsons face for five minutes...)

ToxicGraviton said:

Wow, I'm usually bored to death during podcasts, but you guys keep me interested. Encore :D

heyher95 said:

Loved it! :P

Hey guys,

Good work getting a podcast. Weird, cause just the other day, I was wondering if you had a podcast or not...now I know the answer :)

Verdant said:

Nice job! Looking forward to the next!

jonostarsmore said:

congrats you guys! It was a pleasure listening to all of you :-)

Very well done.

Richie said:

Keep 'em coming!

Riot said:

Great job folks! Very entertaining but much too short! You all seem to banter off each other very well. I expect great things!

Crithon said:

best video game podcast I've heard. I think it has to do with you don't sound like horrible nasal shut in nerds, but are fun witty, articulate commentators that don't devate too much on your news. I'm going to go out of my way and recomend this podcast to my casual gamers who don't listen to video game podcast but desire to be informed on latest games and news. Get it on iTunes so it would be easier for them to find you guys.

Crim said:

Awesome podcast guys, good job.

Oh and btw the link to the weekly geek is broken.