Check out what’s happening on the PlayStation Store this week. We have four new demos, the first trailer for Devil May Cry 4 on the PSN, and the release of Loco Roco Cocoreccho.
It's been interesting to watch Sony push Lair with tutorial videos. I've never seen a marketing campaign like it outside of Nintendo. The game has gotten flack for the controls, but that's exactly what they are highlighting. I'm still intrigued by the game, and I would love to see a demo appear on the PlayStation Store so I can check it out myself.
Regardless of the lukewarm response the game/screensaver has gotten from the press, I'm going to download Loco Roco Cocoreccho. The original was like a shot of Prozak, a calming sweet game that would brighten anyone's day. Has anyone downloaded it yet? Post your impressions below.
- Loco Roco Cocoreccho full game ($6.99)
- Heavenly Sword demo (free)
- NBA 08 demo (free)
- Sega Rally Revolution demo (free)
- Stuntman: Ignition demo (free)
- Devil May Cry 4 summer 2007 trailer (free)
- Folklore trailer (free)
- GT5 Prologue Leipzig video (free)
- Loco Roco Cocoreccho trailer (free)
- Lair promo video (free)
- Lair "Going for the kill" video (free)
- NBA 08 Free 6 tutorial (free)
- Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction video (free)