« Video: Alter Ego's Creepily Realistic Facial Animations | Main | PlayStation Store Update 08/08/08 »

My Video Scrapbook of Precious E3 Memories Part 8: Do You Manscape?

At this year's E3 we asked eight questions to various journalists within the game industry and got their answers on video. For our eighth and final question, we wanted to get to know a little bit more about our interviewees. So we got up close and personal with the question: Do you manscape? Inquiring minds want to know!

Check out our other precious E3 memories too!

steven said:

These videos are the best E3 coverage I've seen.

I even sent a tip to Joystiq but sadly they haven't posted any of them yet. :(

Sean said:

I love these videos! Chad is just too adorable. Next time though make sure we get to see some more of you guys (especially you FruitBrute)!

Gamescook said:

Am I the only one not getting sound on this? I really want to hear their awkward answers!

Clarktrevor said:

This videos are great, probably the best E3 coverage i've seen.

P.S.- I have to Google "Manscape" before the video to know what are u talking about, (im from Mexico), Great Video, Great Answers.

Gamescook said:

It turns out it was a problem on my end, as far as I can tell. Yes, the answers were awkward.

The Tek Guy said:

quicktime: do not want - please to be making available flash version kthxbye

Scooby said:

The videos are fantastic indeed - but whatever the format... PLEASE provide a link for direct download. In-browser players suck.

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Niero said:

this is why I love this site

El Fab said:

Aaaand this site probes again. That was wonderful and insightful and more importantly, as it makes the rounds, manscaping will become a more widely used term and with a little work and a lot of hope, a more widely adopted practice.

Besides, did you see how awkward it was to say no versus the obvious confidence of the yes?

Nick said:

This was the great thing I've ever seen coming out of E3. I'm upset you didn't get around to cornering me (you asked, it just never happened).

I look forward to be assaulted at PAX; I have no shame.

Ok, I'm practically in tears I can't stop laughing. "I'm 19".

ROFL.

Frisky Apple said:

I was at first a little shocked when I saw the question you were asking, but it is funny to break up the serious E3 questions with some light-hearted "getting to know you" questions.

Great job on the videos! Generic E3 reviews are a dime a dozen on every video game blog, but these videos are really awesome!

Also, I never realized how cute all the journalists (guys and ladies) are!

Protector one said:

That Meagan chick is teh hawt! Looks like Natalie Portman's secret non-acting sister or something! Wait. Can I say that about a girl here? Wait. What the heck am I doing here?? *Runs*

d_void999 said:

Niiiiice! Great job Fruit, you really made an effort to ask those hard hitting questions. It's also great to hear the opinions from the other attending game journalist.

And on a side note... Mike Fahey zedOMG! He's such a cutie :) I'll take 2 to go please ;)

Kayka said:

That was awesome. Keep going guys!

velvetelvis said:

another vote for the best e3 coverage out there...

is chad gay? if so, is he single and where does he live? because that young man is cute cute cute...

John Ferguson said:

liked it all, appreciate the effort. also: quicktime > flash

CitizenGeek said:

I think I'm in love with Travis Moses. He's sososososo beautiful!

Renato said:

Aron Linde and Ben Kuchera: don't! Hairy men are better! ;)

kweer said:

Excellent job with the videos. I even like the music. And I agree with John: "quicktime > flash"

I also agree with CitizenGeek: Travis Moses FTW!

CJG said:

@velvetelvis:

Given his answer to the "Marcus Fenix..." question, I'm going to guess yes.