It's that time of the year... well, four year period. The presidential and vice-presidential debates are long over and now we are sitting around and waiting for November to pass by. You all registered, right? So, what are we left to do; watch both sides throw mud at one another, the promises that will most likely be ignored in January. The realization that we have another four years to regret the decision we made? Don't forget picking apart celebrity donations to the candidates!
- Will Wright: (Spore, The Sims) $3,000 to McCain; previously donated $2,350 to Giuliani
- Bobby Kotick (Activision CEO) $2,300 to McCain; previously donated $2,100 to Romney
- Curt Schilling (38 Studios) $2,300 to McCain.
- Strauss Zelnick (Chairman, Take-Two) $2,000 to Obama; had previously donated to $2,500 to Edwards, $1,000 each to Biden & Richardson
- Ben Feder (CEO, Take-Two) contributed $1,000 to Biden in 2007
- Sam Houser (Rockstar) $4,600 to Obama
- Patricia Vance (president, ESRB) $2,000 to Obama
- John Riccitiello (CEO, EA) $4,600 to Obama
- John Smedley (Sony Online Entertainment) $2,300 to Obama
- Richard Garriott (a.k.a. "Lord British") (Ultima series, NC Soft) $2,300 to Hillary Clinton
- Alex Rigopulos (CEO, Harmonix) $32,900 to Obama
- Kathy Vrabeck (president, EA Casual) $2,300 to Obama
- George Lucas (LucasFilm) $33,100 to Obama
- Doug Lowenstein (former ESA head) $2,300 to Hillary Clinton
- Kenneth Doroshow (new ESA general counsel) $2,500 to Obama
- Gabe Newell (pres., Valve) $2,300 to Dodd
Did Will Wright donate to your choice, or perhaps it was George Lucas? Regardless of your pick, make sure you make it to the polls next month.
[image courtesy of Fanboys-Online]