« Video: Yakuza 3 TGS Trailer | Main | Saw Videogame Will Tie Up Loose Ends, Flesh Out Mythos »

How To Have Sex In Fable II

howtosex.jpg

One of the things that seems to be plaguing Fable II players is figuring out how to get some hot lovin'. I found myself getting frustrated that I couldn't get the sex mechanic to work and apparently so did many other people. Well I just figured out the big secret. You must acquire the "Come up to my place" expression which can be learned from the book "Come Hither, Dear." It can be purchased in the Bowerstone Bookstore or behind the Demon Door in Oakfield. Just get your chosen mate (or mates!) to fall in love with you, use the expression and they will be like putty in your hands. Just be sure to have a bed you own close by!

Fe_XY-Chromosome said:

I got that a while ago and was happy when I found it but everyone says they want to be married first! Damn prudes >.>

Honus said:

Sometimes the other person will be in the mood (like your spouse after you get married), at which point you have to give them the thumbs up, then they will follow you so just take them to bed.

Slant said:

Interesting... once I got adult I instantly impressed some girls and one of them followed me around and asked if I had some time to spare.
Pressed DOWN for "Yes, of course"-pose, entered a free wagon, choosed to sleep in the bed and then had the choice between safe/unsafe. Since I didn't have any condoms then but just wanted to check it out, I never returned to that village yet. Maybe a little shock is waiting for me once I do so.

motordog said:

I keep trying to get one of the beefy guardsmen interested, but no such luck (hey, I like bears)...I guess they're all straight...

ace said:

ive once seen the heart over a guy before

Harry said:

THEY ALL BLOODY WANT TO GET MARRIED FIRST!!!!!

18MIX said:

you don't have to get married to have sex. you just have to get them in the mood so that the heart over top of them becomes red. after that use the follow emotion and lead them to a bed. If it doesn't work its because you suck at seducing them try using the emotions that they like the most or give them a gift they really want. which you can find out by holding L then Y button to find out more info which i'm sure you know unless your a noob

blahs said:

I have all those parts worked out, with the "Come Hither" look and everything, but when I get to the bed I press "A" and it says, "You Can't Sleep Now!"
what do I do?

taz said:

i can't get my character to have sex i get them to fall in love with me, the heart goes red i lead them to the bed click the bed then all that comes up is "how long would you like to sleep for" nothing about unprotected sex or what ever, even when the object of my affection proposes to have sex i give the thumbs up they automatically follow me i lead them to the bed then nothing!!!! it's really annoying me, there's also a lot of glitches and bugs in my game, urgh, how do i get that screen to come up

dom in8tor1213 said:

can you still have sex after you go to the spire and comeback??
because i had a wife and we had a child then i came back from being at the sire for 10 years and she was nine years old.
So i dunno if its a glitch or w/e but if i have to w8 all that long for my child to grow up again fuck that..... 0

dom in8tor1213 said:

can you still have sex after you go to the spire and comeback??

can you still have sex after you go to the spire and comeback??

Hot_babiigurl said:

Yeah I married this one dude and he died so i had to marry another dude so...he wants sex and i was all ok so like thnx 4 teh help! XD

etan-byan said:

where is it in oakfeil

fido said:

my girl hero just had sex with cathy the whore in bloodstone! :-D

Hells_warrior said:

err i have the same problem as blahs... i have the expression "come back to my place" and i use that on them, the guy says "i cant wait to get those cloths off you" so i went to my gypsy bed and hit a and it said "you cant sleep now". same happened with 2 girl spouses. (i am a male hero =P)

lou said:

Yeah, I think there is a glitch...I finally decided to get married to see if I could get in on some action....it worked. Only one time though after the one time, all I get is the how long do you want to sleep option.... I did everything, and she wants it. I say ok....go and try but nothing. I am wondering if the programers want to make a hero unable to get it up. So I decided to just kill the bitch. =)

Alf the Thug fell in love with me and told me rude things, so I shagged him. Heh heh heh. It's hysterical. He kept telling me "it's about time you put a ring on this finger", me and my boyf were killing ourselves laughing!

Person said:

i got my wife to have sex with me but every time afterwards she says no. and i keep seducing her and everything and it doesnt work

Sephyra said:

If it says "you can't sleep now" you have to finish the main storyline quest you are currently on. For those just starting the game, after you rescue each hero or do one of the main story quests, you have a bunch of free time in which to do side quests, upgrade equipment, etc. The storyline is continued by you traveling to the guild cave and starting the next segment.