One of the things that seems to be plaguing Fable II players is figuring out how to get some hot lovin'. I found myself getting frustrated that I couldn't get the sex mechanic to work and apparently so did many other people. Well I just figured out the big secret. You must acquire the "Come up to my place" expression which can be learned from the book "Come Hither, Dear." It can be purchased in the Bowerstone Bookstore or behind the Demon Door in Oakfield. Just get your chosen mate (or mates!) to fall in love with you, use the expression and they will be like putty in your hands. Just be sure to have a bed you own close by!
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• Sephyra on How To Have Sex In Fable II: If it says "you can't sleep now" you have to finish the main storyline quest you are currently on. For...
• Person on How To Have Sex In Fable II: i got my wife to have sex with me but every time afterwards she says no. and i keep seducing...
• Andy Williams on How To Have Sex In Fable II: Alf the Thug fell in love with me and told me rude things, so I shagged him. Heh heh heh....
• lou on How To Have Sex In Fable II: Yeah, I think there is a glitch...I finally decided to get married to see if I could get in on...
• Hells_warrior on How To Have Sex In Fable II: err i have the same problem as blahs... i have the expression "come back to my place" and i use...
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!