This is what happens when a girl tries to get her gaming boyfriend to turn off Call of Duty to play a couples game of Monopoly. Can an online gamer adjust to a board game? Obviously not. And anyone who's played any online games at all will recognize this jerkoff right away! (Warning: Seriously NSFW dialogue, including a bunch of F-bombs and the other F-word)
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• tjgoldstein on Video: The Online Gamer: Holy crap! Reminds me of my first raiding guild on Zangarmarsh. Ugh. As a girl, is it any wonder I...
• Eric on Video: The Online Gamer: I'm glad you linked to this. Absolutely hilarious and spot-on....
• Sam on Video: The Online Gamer: OMG! That reminds me of my brother! At least i have learned from him not to act like that online...
• Narrrm on Video: The Online Gamer: Holy smokes thats Rachel Miner (the girlfriend)... she was in the film Bully with Brad Renfro. Good to see...
• Drakey on Video: The Online Gamer: Wow..... Thant hurts like a hangover. I was just having a conversation yesterday at work about why I dont play...
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!