- NaviFairy said that Pee Monkey Plant Bloom for the iPhone is a better game than the name would imply, although not entirely necessary.
- Neil Patrick Harris has never met a job he didn't like, including hosting this year's VGAs on Spike TV.
- Wootini wanted to know if final boss in a game has ever been too punishing for you to finish.
- Will the Xbox 360 be the hard to find toy this year?
- Kratos was announced as a playable character in the PS3 version of the next Mortal Kombat game,
- Uncharted 3 got a subtitle and a vague setting, before it's official unveiling at the VGAs.
- Also taking place in some sort of desert is Journey, the next game from thatgamecompany, the creators of fl0w and Flower.
- Wootini convinced an Octopus to stay and created his own constellation in this week's Animal Crossing Diary.
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
GGP Mailing List
Are you gay and working in the games industry? If you are interested in networking with other folks like you within the industry, try joining the Gay Game-Industry Professionals mailing list. Click here for all the details!
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!