Hello GayGamer.net readers, we'd like to wish you the very best in 2011, and we hope that you'll all be ringing in the New Year with class, dignity and grace.
But we do hope you'll put down your bathtub gin cocktails and vuvuzelas long enough to consider whether or not you'd like to write for GayGamer.net! Now, we know we've had calls for writers in the past, but we've beefed up our back end (really, we have. Ahem.) and will be finally rolling out the big redesign that was scheduled for our fourth birthday this past July, but which was set back quite a bit by the evil schemes of some hackers with
small penises bad attitudes.
So if you think you'd make a good fit with the site, even if you've submitted an application before, please consider answering this, our latest call for intrepid internet writing-type adventurers:
- Firstly, this is a volunteer position - meaning there is no pay. We all do this out of the love of the games and the desire to provide a LGBT-safe space for gaming.
- You must be able to commit to doing at least one article a day.
- We are looking for all kinds of writers: male, female, trans... gay, straight, bi... all are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Should you find yourself yelping "Yes! Yes, please! Yeah, I love doing fun stuff for free! Yay!" then please, dear one, apply:
- Send in one or two samples of your writing here with the subject "GayGamer Writer's Application". The best bet would be to write two original pieces (one news item, one opinion piece) as if you were writing something for the site.
- The subject line of your email should read "GayGamer Writer's Application"
Everyone please have the very best New Year possible, and we'll see you in The Future!