« GayGamer Week In Review - Week Of 12/06/2010 | Main | Nintendownloads - 12/13/10 »

Video: Wootini's Video Podcast

I know a lot of you have been missing the podcast — I have, too! I do know how to make videos, so I thought why not try a video podcast? Please keep in mind that it's my first try, so be kind! (And apologies right off for the horrible thumbnail. YouTube offers only three choices, and this time around, all of them were just as equally awful!)

Andrew Mitchell said:

Wootini,

Frankly, I think you did an outstanding job in your first video podcast. To me, it allows for a more personable environment when I can see body language and emotion mixed with the latest gaming news. More importantly, you set out with a list of topics you wanted to discuss and you did so succinctly. I hope I get to see more of these gems in the future. Thank you for making my morning fun!!

Decompiled said:

Nice, will watch again, but a tiny co-host would be cool. And a nice big flashy into with a cabaret and glitter. And a unicorn.

ghaknar said:

Great first podcast! Also, I want that t-shirt.

CJ - UK said:

WOW! Such a nice surprise to come home from work to a video podcast by Wootini :D You make a fantastic presenter and I loved watching every minute of it. I do hope you can make this into a regular feature - the web-site is great but a video is so much more engaging. Gaygamer.net is such an important resource to me - it's a place that really makes me feel like I belong. You all do a terrific job, but to go that extra mile with the video podcast is just incredible. Well done! 10/10 from me :D :D

Andy said:

Is that a silent hill 3 t-shirt?

John said:

Yes. This was great. Great job.

You wung it pretty well!

A co-host for you to bounce off subjects with would be pretty good in future podcast tests though.

Ophenix said:

Can you do the next one shirtless?

brandon said:

A very nice first attempt. I will be watching again. I love to listen/watch opinions and views of fellow gamers.

AJ said:

I thought you were great, keep up the good work.

Ben said:

Great video for your first time! Does anyone else have a huge crush on Wootini? I know I do!

Ben said:

Great job, especially for your first time! Also, does anyone else have a huge crush on Wootini? Cuz I sure do!

John said:

Now if he'd just say hi to me on the F train in Brooklyn..but alas..I'll admire him from afar...swoon!! ;)

Wootini said:

Ooh, my first stalker! (That I know of...)

weeence said:

Fantasic job Wootini!

Like most of the gg crew I do miss the podcast. You can probably pull off both video and audio podcast. I'm sure there are plent of gg members that would love to join in on the podcasting fun!

Sad Clown said:

I'm glad to see the podcast return and approve of the new format. Add my vote to the "Yes" pile.

Re Ben - Indeed! He's very dashing on camera!

AJ said:

I think you did a great job, and quite enjoy the video podcast- it feels more personal than the purely audio one. I've always enjoyed listening to your writing and I think you have great commentary (I read the Animal Crossing Diary every week even though I've never played the game). As others have stated, a co-host to bounce commentary off of would be ideal- and they can read you the prompts of what to talk about as well. That's the only major suggestion I think would really pull it together.

Limeade said:

Wonderful podcast and great job. I'll certainly be interested to view more of them in the future from you! :)

Co-host would be grand, even if it was a call-in co-host. Or other GG forumites/mods/writers calling in from time to time.

ThaddW said:

Thank you Wootini.

I declare thumbs up to your first production; and I hope you will consider making this a regular occurrence. I enjoyed the podcast when it existed, and I very much enjoyed your presentation.

I think it's both valuable and entertaining to have someone such as yourself take an editorial perspective on this, our cheerful hobby. Well done Sir.

Ben said:

I wish I lived in Brooklyn so i could creep on him! ;)