Min-Maxing is a concept I never really appreciated for all its power. Oblivion, with its scaling difficulty and silly skill system means I have to make smart choices about future...choices...
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• Dan on Video: Oblivion Snow Day Update: So it's about two weeks later and we've heard nothing. Have you given up already?...
• Noth on Video: Oblivion Snow Day Update: I think some players consider Min-Maxing part of the challenge of RPGs. It's another dimension of the game. I get...
• Dickie on Video: Oblivion Snow Day Update: BTW, I'm loving all the video segments GG has been doing lately. Very cool stuff, it's nice to get a...
• Dickie on Video: Oblivion Snow Day Update: I've been playing through Oblivion again lately as well. I LOVE this game. Loved it at launch, still love it...
• Keith on Video: Oblivion Snow Day Update: The worst thing about Oblivion is the skill/leveling system, by far. It's a total pain in the ass. But if...
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!