Not like anyone is probably really on the fence about whether they're buying a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, but this comparison video is still really amazing to look at. We've all seen the screenshot that FaePuck posted with a recent article about the game, but here's a video that puts the opening title cinemas of the Nintendo 64 and 3DS side by side. I love the way that technology advances so quickly that we can now play a version of a game that looks this much better than what we thought was amazing 13 years ago and it's on a tiny little portable system that's about the size of the controller of the older console! (And it's in glasses-free 3D!) God, I love technology...
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• Gabe on Video: Ocarina Of Time Opening Comparison: I hope it doesn't lose it's charm. :/...
• naruhodo on Video: Ocarina Of Time Opening Comparison: I may have to buy the 3DS for this, if only to finally get my boyfriend to play OoT AND...
• Labes on Video: Ocarina Of Time Opening Comparison: While the graphics obviously look better on the 3DS... i actually prefer the high contrast art-style of the intro in...
• The_Mystery_Chef on Video: Ocarina Of Time Opening Comparison: *sniffles and dabs at his nose with a hankie* its............. its so beautiful, this is what I've been waiting for...
• Ann on Video: Ocarina Of Time Opening Comparison: Dawn sure looks more real on N64... And what's that`Nuclear water on 3DS? Why is it "glowing" like that?...
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!