The case you never solve, the one that keeps you awake at night... It might have something to do with that disappearing DLC.
The data is all over on this one. Get the game at one retailer, you get "A Slip of the Tongue," a Traffic case. At another, you get "The Naked City." Order early enough at this one place and they'll throw in a special gun...
Dammit, Rusty, it's like we're working through four different cases here! Yes, I know those of us who want every bit of DLC can technically go to eBay and sort it out with our wallets, but those codes aren't exactly falling from the sky, you know. I don't want to end up paying over a hundred smackaroos for the full experience.
Wait--stop the car. I think he's about to go inside. And in his hand, that's...! Yes! The DLC schedule for L.A Noire! Stay here, partner. I think I have to handle this one alone.
I got the dossier. Though I have to admit, not since Kelso have I had to go up against someone so... frisky.
Hey, what's that look for...? I'll have you know I learned some pretty intense methods of interrogation in the Marines.
Okay, you know what, Rusty? Forget it. You'll never understand me the way Bekowsky did.
(Contents of the dossier to follow. Thank you for your efforts, detective.)
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($10 PSN / 800 MS Points until June 14th) - (entitles user to all DLC through July)
- Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Free via the Social Club)
- Chicago Piano Machine Gun (Free)
- The Naked City Vice Desk Case ($4 PSN / 320 MS Points)
- A Slip of The Tongue Traffic Desk Case ($4 PSN / 320 MS Points)
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($2 PSN / 160 MS Points)
- The Broderick Detective Suit ($1 PSN / 80 MS Points)
- The Sharpshooter Detective Suit ($1 PSN / 80 MS Points)
Available June 21st
- Nicholson Electroplating Arson Desk Case ($4 PSN / 320 MS Points)
Available July 12th
- Reefer Madness Vice Desk Case ($4 PSN / 320 MS Points)