For boys who like boys who like joysticks!
- Wootini wrapped up the last of our E3 coverage, and you can see all of it in this month's archives.
- Hal checked out the public transportation system in this week's Minecraft Monday.
- Sony claimed that they're not really concerned with what the Wii U will be bringing to the table.
- One study pegged videogames as one of the reasons that the national crime rate is down.
- Team Fortress 2 went free-to-play, focusing its efforts on microtransactions.
- Henshin A Go Joe doesn't think that DLC has much of an effect on the balance of fighting games.
- In honor of pride, this week's Audio File Friday featured 8-bit versions of songs by ladies who seem to have some gay appeal.
- Henshin A Go Joe thought that Grasshopper's Shadows of the Damned was a wild, if short, experience from three of gaming's masters.
- Wootini met a pink squirrel (for Pride?) in this week's Animal Crossing Diary.
All rights reserved © 2006-2010 FAD Media, Inc.
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
GGP Mailing List
Are you gay and working in the games industry? If you are interested in networking with other folks like you within the industry, try joining the Gay Game-Industry Professionals mailing list.
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!