Okay, I know this is a ridiculously sexist game and I should be complaining that we never get games where guys run around in skimpy costumes looking hot as they battle evil, but Chainsaw Lollipop looks hilarious. I mean, it also looks like it might be kind of awful, but come on a perky blond cheerleader battling zombies with her pom poms and rescuing helpless jock boys? And sometimes trading in her pom poms for a chainsaw? That's a little bit awesome, right? Or is it just me? (Also, bonus points for correct usage of the song...)
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• artdyke on Video: Chainsaw Lollipop: Sexist? Certainly. But not so much as to outweigh the awesome. I would definitely check it out. :P...
• Sajber on Video: Chainsaw Lollipop: I think its to straight......
• Ose Hallel on Video: Chainsaw Lollipop: Ooh looks like Bayonetta but with less witches, demons, and angels and more cheerleaders and zombies! Could be worth a...
• Mike on Video: Chainsaw Lollipop: Ah, but she was a former cheerleader (validating the movie somewhat. Joss Whedon wrote a graphic novel that followed the...
• nate on Video: Chainsaw Lollipop: Buffy was a cheerleader for exactly one episode... And the movie, I suppose, if that even counts....
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!