Say what you will about the storylines or gameplay in Final Fantasy games, if there's one thing these titles know how to do and that's bring the pretty. Square Enix released a batch of screenshots today for the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII-2 that illustrate the Augusta Tower location and show some Crystarium and Historia Crux menus. What amuses me to no end is that in addition to being able to infuse creatures with powers and abilities, you can also play dress up with them to enhance their skills! Come on you can't tell me that Narasimha doesn't look ready for a night on the town with that bow tie!
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• Vela on Gallery: Final Fantasy XIII-2: Visually the Final Fantasy series has never failed to deliver. Whether it's medieval, steampunk, or pure scifi. It's the story...
• JTSpender on Gallery: Final Fantasy XIII-2: @Nexus There is a Red Mage's Chapeau. Your argument is now invalid. Best game ever....
• Gamescook on Gallery: Final Fantasy XIII-2: Final Fantasy XIII is still a technicolo headache. If it's being written by the same infantile half-wit Motomu Toriyama (AND...
• Keith on Gallery: Final Fantasy XIII-2: Can't wait to play it!...
• DanielBevis on Gallery: Final Fantasy XIII-2: I wonder if this game will outdo it's predecessor in having the main crux of the plot in the datalogs...
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!