'Tis the season to play lots of videogames while on vacation... that is, unless you're sick and can't work up the energy to swing a Wiimote around (let alone play a Kinect game!). My gaming resolution for 2012 is to finish more games, but the universe seems to be conspiring against me at the beginning. Which is annoying because I got some awesome games for Christmas! Oh, and I also try to defend my decision not to buy a Vita at launch. All that and more on the special holiday edition of my vidcast! Enjoy!
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• Mordoc on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #49: I tried out a vita this weekend, and I agree the games really didn't excite me, I'll just wait until...
• Georgie on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #49: Wootini! Yes, the verdict is in. You look good with the scruff. :-) Apparently I'm not he only one who...
• xerosbeat on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #49: I take offense to your Christmas decoration, I kid :P...
• CJ - UK on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #49: Great podcast as always. I've been playing Skyrim since 11.11.11 and still can't leave it alone - I daren't count...
• Juan on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #49: You do look very handsome with beard, I would have to say even better than without it :) I want...
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!