I've been a very, very bad boy. All I wanted to do was play a little Skyrim. I should've known that there's no such thing as playing "a little" of an Elder Scrolls game. Idiot. So now I'm hopelessly obsessed and spend the entire podcast this week talking about it. So if you're not interested in Skyrim, you might want to give this one a miss!
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• Drakey on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #51: I love you even more now. Not that you were not a lovable person to begin with. What a smooth...
• CJ - UK on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #51: I too started the Companions quest line without knowing what it would ultimately involve, but I went ahead with it...
• umb231 on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #51: If you're not thrilled with what the companions want to do with/to you, but want to continue their storyline... After...
• SadClown on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #51: Hi Wootini, Nothing to apologize for. It's the other games' fault if they can't charm you as much as Skyrim....
• TLock on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #51: Ivarstead. :P If you're looking for random places to explore keep an eye on the compass at the top of...
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!