I start off with a little digression on some recent movies before steering the topic back onto the focus of this week, which is that I feel that games should be fun, and when the stop being fun, you should stop playing them. Then I ask for a 3DS recommendation. Also, please ignore my skin tone as I'd been at the beach all afternoon. Also also, please ignore my penchant for weird cartoon voices this week. You'd think I was auditioning for work as a voiceover actor. Or that I was drunk. Neither of which are true. Promise!
And girls who like girls who like rumble packs!
• SadClown on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #78: Thanks Wootini! I also appreciated your "games should be fun" manifesto. I'm currently alternating between two grindy JRPG's, "Xenoblade Chronicles"...
• Wootini on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #78: Dns, I DID wear sunscreen! It's just difficult to constantly reapply when I can't bring myself to get out of...
• Kevin on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #78: I played Heroes of Ruin as my most recent handheld. I live with my little brother, so playing through it...
• Dns on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #78: First: sunscreen, Wootini! Second: I have purchased Tales of the Abyss, and I like it. I think the story is...
• Jalk on Video: Wootini's Video Podcast #78: About Tales of the Abyss : I just got it the other day and so far, I've got mixed feeling...
GGP Mailing List
- Weekly Geek
- The Girl Gamer
- Jay is Games
- Women Gamers
- CasualCore Gamer Press
- GLBT Guilds & Clans
- Bing Bang Blog
- Gamers Experimentations
- In Newsweekly
- The Telly Nelly
- Penny Arcade
- Angled White Boards
- Prism Comics
- Overtime Comedy
The GayGamer Store
- Help support GayGamer by purchasing your items through our store!